Monday, January 2, 2012

{ Photo & Scripture of the Day-- 2/365 }

Hey y'all! 
Today was filled with lots of family time! I spent most of the beginning of the day cuddling with T & Tobi. Love, love, love cuddle time! And I love it even more when it's unexpected! T was scheduled to work today but they let them go home with pay as soon as they got to work. He was so glad to have the day off and I was glad to have him with me all day! :)
 Later in the afternoon we met at my mom & dad's for a New Year's lunch. We had some arguments, watched football, and ate some yummy food-a typical day for us. I love that we can argue and bicker over stupid stuff and still have a great time together.
That happens in all families, right? :)
This evening my mom & I took the time to get down to business and plan for the wedding a little more in depth. We've all been planning with ideas and photos from Pinterest for about 5 months now but it was time to sit down and think out some big details. It was overwhelming, stressful & a lot of fun all at the same time. I can't wait to look back on this time and think how funny it is that I'm stressing myself as much as I am. I'm such a perfectionist and very VERY indecisive so you can only imagine how hard it is for everyone that is helping me in this process. I'm thankful for Mom and Rach though, they know me best and we all make a good team. I know that the wedding will be wonderful, that everything will fall into place, and that it'll be the happiest day for T & I...just can't wait to get there!! :)

If it weren't for the little blog challenge I just started I probably wouldn't be posting a pic from today because it is by far the prettiest picture I've ever taken and it's not even edited, but planning the wedding with Mom was on of the highlights of my day...

"Organized" Wedding Planning 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My scripture for today is one that Thaddeus and I read together before this blog post. 

"For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you-that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine" Romans 1:11-12

This verse spoke to us in a way that could possibly be different than it speaks to you, but it stuck out to us because that is something that we strive for in our relationship together.
We pray that our spiritual gifts are used to to strengthen each other & that our personal relationships with Christ encourage each other.
We know that without the Lord we would be nothing-both individually and together.

I hope you all have had a wonderful day!
:)
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment