Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Post Schedule & Catching Up

Hey y'all. 
Sorry that it seems like I've neglected my little corner in the blog world, I have honestly thought of you and posting but never got around to it! 
I know that I said I would be posting a daily photo and scripture, 
but from now on instead of posting every day I will be posting once a week. I hate to not stick with my word but I will not have access to internet other than my iPhone starting this week. 
I will definitely still be challenging myself to take more pictures and stay in my Word, I just won't be documenting it like it thought. 

A little over a year ago I moved from my parents' home and in with my Nana. There was no reason  other than I was just being a brat and in a rough time in my life (I made it rough for myself)
Nana only lives 2 streets down from my parents so I didn't go far, but it was the space I 'needed'.
Hopefully you've had a time like that and can understand...
Anyways, my Uncle has been a contracted firefighter in Afghanistan for about 6-7 (I think**) years and is coming home for good next weekend. Since he's been gone so long and only ever came home for about 2-3 weeks at a time every 6 months or so, he doesn't have a home of his own & needs a bed here at Nana's-which means Whitney has to give up her SUPER comfortable bed and move back in with her parents. Other than not having my SUPER comfortable bed and changing my daily routines, I'm totally okay with the move though. My parents and I have really grown closer since I've moved out and especially now that I've grown up a little since the move so I definitely don't expect to have a difficult time living together again! 
But the whole reason I'm even saying all of that is because my parents don't have internet so that's the reason I won't be posting every day. :/
Nana will still have internet though so I'll just come over to post. 
I do realize I'm a VERY little bitty blog with very few followers (which I love more than you know :)) and it probably sounds silly that I even care-but I do :)

Sadly, I don't really have photos to post for the last three days :/

--On Wednesday I spent lots of cuddle time with Tobi. He is so sweet when you're the only one home to cuddle with :). I also went to our Wednesday night service where Dad shared a great message on understanding God's wrath

Scripture:
"But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ-by grace you have been saved-" Ephesians 2:4-5

--Most of Thursday was spent in my jammies and I applied for a job online, talked to counselors from school about graduation (which is at the end of the month) and a possible interview this week, ordered sample wedding invitations, time with Tobi, and setting up the youth room for our wednesday night services (we're adding worship from a youth led band to the service). Not such an eventful day, sorry again for not having a photo. 

Scripture:
(I am absolutely loving going through the book of John! :))
"Whoever believes  in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him" John 3:36

 --On Friday I had lunch with T, shopped for wedding stuff and ran an errand for T, met with our bible study group in the evening (We had a great time together!), relaxed at home with Mom and Dad then had a late night date night with T. He took me to Taco Bell (at 11:45, lol) & watched "One Day" with me! The movie was pretty good, but honestly I don't think I would have liked it as much if it didn't have Anne Hathaway & Jim Sturgess in it. But it did make me cry. :)

Scripture:
"...and give no opportunity to the Devil" Ephesians 4:27

Hope you guys have had a great first week of January. 

2 comments:

  1. your blog is BEAUTIFUL! Please check mine out some time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Thanks for posting! <3

    ReplyDelete