Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yay for awards! :)


I'm so excited! Whitney @ the land of sunshine chose to award me a blogger award! :)
I just love following her blog & instagram-you should follow her too!! She's from the beautiful sunshine state just like me and is a wifey & furbaby mama to some cute little pups...not to mention her super cute first name ;) Thanks SO much for my award girl! :D

Since I was nominated, I get to pick 15 blogs to nominate. I feel a little funny nominating blogs that have been around a lot longer than my little blog and have a lot more followers than I do but I love the chance to give my favorite bloggers a shoutout! :)


The Rules:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
5. Add "The Versatile Blogger" photo to your blog post


Nominations:
1. Rachel @ Miss Mustache
3. Megan @ Writing My Story
4. Stephanie @ Mrs. Stephanie T
6. Tammie @ Dear Whimsy
7. Ashley @ Ashley Fashion
8. Elsie @ A Beautiful Mess
9. Ivelisse @ Pretty Little Mustache
10. Julie @ Jooleedoh
11. Katie @ Skunkboy Creatures
12. Jessica @ My Little Mustache
13. Juliet @ Inspired By Lovely
14. James @ bleubird vintage
15. Carissa @ Ordinary Vessel


7 Things About Me:
1. I'm a soon-to-be wifey
2. I'm one of the few preacher's daughters that do not live up to 
the horrible reputation most people have for preacher's daughters
3. I'm a huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan! ROLL TIDE ROLL!
4. I don't have one specific favorite color & it often changes, 
but at this time my favorite colors are turquoise & yellow
5. I'm an animal lover! 
6. I'm a graduate from dental assisting school 
and soon-to-be Registered Dental Assistant
7. I'm not a big 'sweets' lover...I'd prefer a bag of salty chips over a cupcake any day!  



Thanks again to Whitney!
Hope you guys have a wonderful day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I just found your blog and love it!
    New follower!

    If you get a chance, come check out my blog at http://lanachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, whitney! i'm a huge fan of yellow and turquoise right now, too. :)

    ReplyDelete