Saturday, December 10, 2011

10 Day Challenge -- Day 9 & 10


I'll be combining days 9 & 10 because I missed a day yesterday...whoops. 


:: 2 Songs ::

1. The song my boy wrote me. It's not the best song ever written but it's definitely very special to me! I could listen to it over and over again!
2. He Loves Us-Written by John Mark McMillan, also performed by The David Crowder Band
Thaddeus, our friend Jackson & I lead out in worship to this song regularly at church. I love that they lyrics are so simple but so powerful at the same time! It's a great reminder of God's love for us



:: A picture of Me ::


This was taken circa 1994. I was the cutest little chunky asian girl ever! ;)
I hope my kids are as cute as I was! :)



This will be my last post of my 10 Day Challenge.
I've enjoyed sorting through all of my likes and dislikes and finding the most important! 
Hope you guys have enjoyed getting to know a little about me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment